A LinkedIn Page acts as the voice of your organization on LinkedIn. It helps members learn more about your business or school, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. To interact with members on LinkedIn as an organization, you must have a LinkedIn Page.
Before creating a Page for your school (including high schools) or company, you’ll need to create a LinkedIn profile with your real first and last name. Page creation is currently available on desktop only.
Create a Page
To create a LinkedIn Page:
- Click the Work icon in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Create a Company Page. You’ll also select this option to create a Page for a school.
- Select the page type you’d like to create from the following options:
- Small business
- Medium to large business
- Showcase page
- Educational institution (high school or university/college)
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of that company or school in the creation of the page.
- Click Create page.
- If you don’t have a confirmed email address associated with your LinkedIn account, you’ll be prompted to add and verify your email address.
- A red error message may appear if your LinkedIn account has recently been created or you don’t have enough connections. Learn more about how to build your professional network.
- Required fields are indicated by an asterisk.
- All Page URLs will be structured as linkedin.com/company/[YOUR COMPANY NAME]. The public URL for your Page:
- Can’t already be in use for another LinkedIn Page. LinkedIn members and search engines will use this unique URL to find your Page.
- Must contain at least one non-numeric character.
- Can use lowercase alphabet, numeric, hyphen, or Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) Unicode characters.
- Must not include more than one consecutive hyphen (i.e. company–name) and can’t have a hyphen at the beginning or end (i.e. -company-name or company-name-).
- Any improper characters will be automatically replaced with a hyphen.
After creating your Page, you can enter further details to build your brand by clicking Start building your page!You’ll be prompted to provide a logo image, description, location details, and more. Learn more about adding and editing Page information.
If you’ve created a Page for a school, please contact us to complete your page setup by enabling the Alumni tool.
Check out information on leveraging Career Pages for your Page. You can also learn more about how to edit your Page, manage Page admins, and create a Showcase Page.