LinkedIn Premium Career and Premium Professional accounts allow you to leverage LinkedIn’s vast network and powerful tools to find jobs or develop your career. Learn about premium account features, billing and payments, canceling your account, and more.
We offer a Basic (free) account as well as Premium Subscriptions which can be tried for free for one month.
Basic (free) account
A Basic account is for anyone who wants to create and maintain a professional profile online.
- Build your professional identity on the web.
- Build and maintain a large trusted professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Request and provide recommendations.
- Search for and view profiles of other LinkedIn members.
- Receive unlimited InMail messages.
- Save up to three searches and get weekly alerts on those searches.
Premium Subscription Plans
We have Premium account options for job seekers, sales and talent professionals, as well as the general professional who wants to get more out of LinkedIn. If you have a free account and want to upgrade, you can compare account types described below.
Learn how to try premium for free or switch to a different plan.
If you’d like to explore the features of our Premium subscription plans, you can try Premium for free for one month:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Try Premium Free for 1 Month from the dropdown.
- Explore and select the plan that best meets your needs.
- Follow the prompts on the page to complete your upgrade.
- You’ll have to input a credit card number to get the free trial.
- Your free trial will convert to a paid subscription and your card will be charged one month after you redeem the free trial.
- In order to avoid getting charged for the next billing period, you need to cancel at least one day before the billing date listed here.
- You’ll need to cancel your free trial before the date listed here in order to avoid being charged on your card.
- If you’ve already used a free premium trial, you won’t be eligible to try any other Premium subscription for free for at least 12 months.